This is the GP saddle for you if you have a horse with large shoulders, big shoulder movement or asymmetric shoulders due to muscle imbalance or wastage. The cut is forward enough to allow for jumping, hunting, schooling and hacking.
All Kent & Masters S-Series saddles share the features below, while this S-Series Anatomic GP also benefits from the following details
- The patented panel design eliminates the part of the panel which can restrict the shoulder and replaces it with a versatile double-block system. The horse does not have the panel restricting its shoulder, so is able to move more freely.
- On a conventional saddle, pressure at the front transmits to movement at the rear of the saddle. Without this front pressure, the saddle is able to stay still even during big shoulder movements.
- The Velcro support blocks on the underside of the flap come in two different depths and are easily interchangeable. So using a deeper block on the side with less shoulder muscle can allow a rider to sit symmetrically on a horse with asymmetric shoulders.
- Knee and calf blocks provide support for the rider’s legs.
- Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the knee block and ensures added comfort.
- Knee and calf pads are hide covered.
- A universal open-headed tree and broad panel design that interfaces well with most conformations.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly (see girthing options below).