This superior S-Series GP saddle offers a different feel to our Original GP and petite, slim riders or those with narrower hips may feel it suits them better. It is avilable in three panel options - low, medium or high wither. The seat is compact and neat, which means it a great option for the petite rider on a large pony or small horse. The cut is forward enough to accommodate a jumping leg position – making it a really versatile saddle.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. This S-Series Compact GP benefits from superior craftsmanship, hide leather on the seat and knee rolls, plus higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A neat seat, slim rear gusset and a tree that is slightly flatter on the underside compared to our Original GP.
- Three panel options for horses with a low, medium or high wither profile.
- An alternative seat shape to the Cob GP which makes it a viable option for those who find the Cob seat doesn’t suit them.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly (see girthing options below).