This saddle will suit you if you prefer to concentrate on flatwork, dressage and hacking instead of jumping. It has a generous seat for riders who like the feel of ‘more room’ in the seat, or if you are slightly wider in the hips.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. This S-Series Universal GPD benefits from superior craftsmanships and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A straighter cut panel and longer flaps than the Universal GP, to accommodate the longer leg position required by dressage and flatwork.
- A generous panel with a good bearing surface, and wide channel for spine clearance.
- Full length, generous front gussets
- While this saddle has a standard-wither gullet depth, it offers a very universal fit for a variety of conformations.
- A wider, flatter seat, ideal for the fuller figure.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly (see girthing options below).