This universal-fitting GP saddle has a shorter panel design to suit ponies and short-backed horses. Although designed to take children through their pony riding years, this saddle is ideal for leggy teenagers or petite adults with older or shorter-coupled horses.
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below, while this Pony Club saddle also benefits from the following details:
- The flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider’s knee to accommodate a leggy teenager or adult pony rider.
- An open-headed tree which provides good wither clearance.
- Short panels.
- This saddle takes the SimaTree S-Bar and so is suitable for ponies with a medium or low wither. A saddle fitter can usually achieve a good fit on a variety of conformations, thanks to the versatile panel design which is flocked with Engilsh wool.
- Velcro knee blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Five girthing options which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly on a variety of conformations (see girthing options below).